Slide

19 de jan de 2017

Post de Teste 4

Legenda teste.


       I am literally so excited to show you guys this amazing box because it is full of amazing AMAZING goodies! It felt like I am opening gifts on an early Christmas morning!mSo Klevercase curated a box of bookish/literature inspired items that includes a bunch of their own products, PLUS items from Frostbeard Studio, Bookishly and MD Tea shop.

       I know you’re just as excited as I am to see what’s inside so let’s get into it! This perfectly smelling tea bags from MD Tea is a combination of chamomile, lemon balm, rose petals, jasmine and lavender. I cannot wait to try it out soon! Loving the design of this special edition socks from HappySocks! This adorable tote bag from HomeDecorDrawing is legit in all levels!

       Opening this little can of candle from Frostbeard felt like I was transported to the Three Broomsticks. Ahhh it smells wicked! This framed quote from Bookishly is probably one of my favorites items in this box because it’s a perfect decor for my shelves – just sooo pretty! This simple yet cute (because duh, Penguins!) Christmas greeting card is also from Bookishly!

       And of course, last but most definitely not the least are items from the awesome people at Klevercase! Klevercase is a family owned business whose products are all handmade from the Manor Bindery in the New Forest, England. Here are the goodies I got from their bookish box:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário